Holy Great Guacamole
This is such an easy and delicious recipe…I’m talking 5 minutes prep time. Guacamole is full of healthy fats and makes a colorful addition to your table. Tis the season for margaritas & chips and guac!
What you’ll need:
- 3 ripe avocados (if they aren’t ripe enough by the time you need to use them, you can microwave them for a little bit to soften them)
- 2 ripe roma tomatoes, without the juice and seeds, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lime, for the juice
- Mince the garlic
- Finely chop up the tomatoes (to drain the juice and seeds, cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze the innards into the sink before chopping)
- Spoon the insides of the avocado out
- Add salt
- Squeeze the juice from 1/2 of a lime (this prevents the guacamole from turning brown)
- Mix all together and enjoy! It’s best if eaten shortly after being made. However, to store it put it in an air-tight container in the fridge.