This is one of the favorite recipes that I created. They’re easy to make, there aren’t many ingredients, and everyone who tries these gooey sweet-n-salty delights loves them! 15 minutes prep time, 20 minutes cook time. Makes about 16.
What you’ll need:
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese (I like to use whipped)
- 1/3 cup fig preserves
- 1 package (4 ounces) proscuitto
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan (using a mix of parmesan and mozzarella is good too)
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees
- Roll or spread out puff pastry onto a cookie sheet (lined with parchment paper or tin foil for easy clean up – sprayed with non-stick if you want).
- Melt the cream cheese in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it and then spread it on the puff pastry
- Layer the proscuitto, fig preserves, and shredded cheese
- Roll it up and cut into 1 inch slices
- Lay them out on the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is puffy
- Eat your heart out